Dr. David Voss
Specialist Renal Physician
- Specialist consultation in all fields of nephrology.
- Assessment and management of renal disease.
- Immigration medicals for specialist renal physician opinion.
- Health and insurance medical reports for renal/kidney status.
- Dialysis assessments and dialysis services (see dialysis services below).
- Access to specialist renal dietitian services
- Assessment and follow up care of renal transplantation, including potential
- Post-renal transplantation consultations and out-patient post-operative care services.
- In-patient care and renal transplantation surgical services are contracted from Auckland City Hospital renal transplant group.
NOTE: Dr Voss does not perform the surgical procedure of kidney
This is performed by specialised transplant surgeons at Auckland City Hospital.
- Haemodialysis (holiday, respite, acute and chronic) and peritoneal dialysis (chronic) services available.
- Haemodialysis (high-flux and haemodiafiltration) with Fresenius haemodialysis machines and artificial kidney filters at KidneyKare Dialysis Unit, Wallace House, Mangere, Auckland.
- Peritoneal dialysis with Baxter Healthcare (Freeline Solo) fluids and automated peritoneal dialysis (HomeChoice); or Fresenius manual (StaySafe) and automated peritoneal dialysis (APD) are all available.
If you or someone you know have a kidney condition and wish to be advised on
the best treatment alternative, please call 0508 543 639 or
email to schedule an